Thursday, May 28, 2009

We made it........

Well we finally made it to D.C. and it was a crazy ride!! I learned very quick don't take your baby on a red eye at 1:00 in the morning! We thought it would be a good idea, well it wasn't. The ride to Atlanta was quite the adventure, but we got through it! We arrived in D.C. around one in the afternoon. Our apartment is smack in the middle of downtown, we couldn't have asked for a better location. We live across from the Art Smithsonian Museum, and just a quick walk away from sites such as; the national mall, and Ford Theatre! I will make sure and post lots of pictures as we go sight seeing!

3 comments:

Trent and Robyn said...

Very Cool, you guys are lucky.

kathleen said...

Hey send me pics so I I feel like you are not so far away! Anxious to see all of them. Be careful and know that we love and miss ya!

Amanda and Chad said...

so glad you made it safely!!! Can't WAIT to see pictures of DC and the cool sites around you! Get to posting!