Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can you give me a WHOO-HOO!!!

It's time to celebrate my friends, after what seems like ten years & a lot of hard work, my wonderful husband found out today that he made Wyoming Law Review and got his case note published! In English that means he has been working on a legal article that will be published in Wyoming Law Journal! He has been writing this since June and has put in many long nights and hours of editing. It is a very big deal for a Law Student, and we couldn't be prouder! Bare with me for one moment, while I have a very proud wife moment. I look up to Kevin so much, he is just a person who has no limits! He see's something he wants to achieve, he believes in himself and his abilities, he goes for it and never looks back! He is such a great example to me on where hard work, and self belief can get you! GREAT WORK KEVIN, Porter and I are so proud of you!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is incredible! We are so proud of him and his hard work. I know how much time and effort can be put into that and he deserves it. Way to go Kev!

Trent and Robyn said...

Good job

kathleen said...

Is this the paper he said would take him forever? Wow that is an accomplishment! We are very proud of you Kevin. Godd things will come your way always. That is something to brag about and be proud of. Way to go!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Wahoo, congrats you guys!