Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Things, Things, and More Things.......

So, since I last posted we have had some fun summer changes occur! First, things first we are out of that stupid Wyoming wind for the summer! We moved to Layton and in with Kevin's family for the summer. Kevin began work a couple of weeks ago for West Valley doing Civil Law and he has really been enjoying it. Porter and I joined him last Friday and we are excited to have the summer off. I really missed just being a mommy so I am happy to have the opportunity again this summer! We also had a great Memorial Day weekend fishing, spending time with both sides of the family, and getting to see my Grandpa. We are so glad he is doing better, and is closer to us! Here are some pictures of Grandpa and Porter that I absolutely adore!


Porter kicking Grandpa Lloyd's tires. It was one of many things Uncle James and Aunt Chelsee taught Porter this weekend!


All of us with Grandpa Wheeler, we sure do love him!



This is my new favorite picture, it is priceless.


We are so excitied to have a summer home with our families!

4 comments:

The Masons said...

Wahoo! I got excited when I read you will be around for the summr. Hope you have time to come see me! Just call if you do!

Chad L said...

This made me cry.

kathleen said...

Oh we are so glad you are back among us even if you are three hours away. It is still closer. Love the pics and yes Chad they made me cry too.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back up this way~ We should plan a time and get together at the park or something! I bet the kids' would love it!