Saturday, December 4, 2010

Great quote......

I read this quote somewhere and thought it was really great, "The point of marriage, I think, is to create meaning, with every happy and sad memory, every hardship overcome, every kind act, every moment of acceptance, every triumph, every child, grandchild, pet, and friend you accumulate together. The point of staying married, is to have a witness to your whole life, to the meaning you built. In the end, you can look at your spouse and say: Somebody knew me-- and I knew them."

3 comments:

kathleen said...

Where did you find that? That was beautiful. It is a keeper and going in my journal for sure. Love it.

Ashley Hansen said...

Love it! I am putting that on my blog now. Where did you find it? Do you know who wrote it?

Daniels Family said...

I don't know who wrote it or were it came from. I read it on another blog!