Sunday, January 23, 2011

31 Weeks and Counting....

So I realize throughout this pregnancy I have been a slacker at documenting it. Last time I posted about it I was 14 weeks pregnant and still pretty sick. Boy, am I glad that stage has past and now I am to the fun part.




So now I am at the end of my pregnancy and everything is going great. Only nine more weeks until we can meet this little one and we couldn't be more excited. Here I am at 31 weeks! Notice how Porter loves to be a part of the picture he cracks me up.



Here is a picture at 32 weeks with Porter...



On a side note at least this time I didn't get span the nation nose. With Porter I gained 25 pounds in my nose, it was the weirdest thing!

Things to remember about this Pregnancy...

* I am still craving tomatoes, beans, cucumbers, salad, and as of lately artichokes--I guess there are worse things to crave. But I also can't get enough of Hersey's Cookies and Creme candy bars and Dr. Pepper (don't judge me I know caffeine is not good to have, so I limit this one)
* Baby girl is a mover and a shaker- she kicks the crap out of me, but I love it!
* I have been doing Fit For Two Yoga and Strength Training classes this pregnancy with some co-workers. It has been a lot of fun and has helped me feel good about my pregnancy curves.
* I have been extremely sleepy this pregnancy, I don't remember feeling that way with Porter. I am usually asleep my nine o'clock every night. This could be do to the fact that I have a two year old to keep up with and teach a three year old preschool class all day!
* Porter loves to talk about baby sister and at night when we say our I love You's he always says, " And Porter loves baby sister too!" It melts my heart, I can only hope those feelings are the same once she arrives.
* I have acid reflux when I am not pregnant really bad, but this baby as tripled it if that is at all possible. It burns like a mother bear!
* For those of you who don't know we are having a girl, I couldn't be more excited to dress her up and put bows in her hair.
* We are pretty sure we are going to name her either Eva Grace or Eva Vilate, but we have some other names like Ella,or Ayla on reserve just incase she doesn't look like a Eva.

And just on a side note Chad and Amanda had their baby girl a few weeks ago! Claira Kae she is adorable, congrats!!!!

7 comments:

kathleen said...

I love your post. cant wait till this little one is born too. Seems like it has gone fast but know it hasnt for you. Enjoying little Clarira Kae and cant wait for little Eva or whoever to get here too. So much fun. Cant wiat to see you. Miss ya.

Chels said...

Hey long lost sister that never talks to me. You look cute, very cute dress. I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left, for some reason that seems weird. So I'm in the process of making Eva and Claira tutus! It's gonna be freaking adorable! Love ya, sis.

Amanda and Chad said...

awwwww.. thanks for the shout-out! we're so excited for your little girl to get here.. can't wait! i'm sure claira is just as excited for her best buddy cousin to arrive. hope your last 9 wks go by fast for you!
Ayla is a way cute name! i love that! but, you know i love Eva too.. can't wait to see what she looks like!

Amanda and Chad said...

Hey why are you posting pictures of mom on your blog ....oh wait I guess that is Trisha in the black dress.....Chad

KimL said...

You look so dang cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the new addition!

Poulson's said...

awww sis, you look great! I love you and have been thinking of you daily! I have SO MANY clothes, shoes, blankets....u can go through them or whatever you want is yours, but most have not even been used. I can't wait to meet her. Makes me sad those days of baby having is over for me... I guess thats why I have little sisters, to live it through u guys. ENJOY IT PLEASE it all goes so fast! I seriously have like 3 bags of BRAN NEW clothes and shoes...all for u

Clarissa and John said...

Oh my goodness... I can't believe that you are so close to being done. It goes by so fast when you're not the one with a growing baby in your belly! I can't wait to see pictures of her when she is born. CONGRATS!