Monday, June 6, 2011

A whole bunch of randomness.....



Iam still playing caught up and as I was going through my phone I found a bunch of pictures I needed to put on here. So, here we go....




THE PETTING ZOO
Back in May Porter, Eva, and I went to the Petting Zoo with my preschool class. Porter had so much fun looking at all the animals. He talked about it for days after, Eva was equally excited so excited that she slept through the whole thing.







RANDOMNESS




Porter riding a mini horse at the ghetto circus we went to in Laramie


Porter Loves Cowboys in fact I hear daily the phrase, " I am a real cowboy mommy!"


Porter and his friend Deli

My attempt at being a photographer to say the least it didn't work out so well










Eva at four weeks old with a flower on her head that is bigger then she is


Porter and his best friend Buzz



That's it for now more posts to come!

No comments: