Thursday, November 10, 2011

Manly Men

October is always busy for us with all the hunts. Kevin hasn't been able to go hunting a lot for the last few years. So he was very excited to be able to go with his dad and brothers this year. He ended up killing a cow elk and his dad and brother each shot a deer. Porter loved learning from his grandpa, dad, and uncles how you take care of the deer after you have killed it. He also thought it was pretty cool that he got to take a picture with Uncle Jeb and his deer! On a side note I think it is hilarious that I ended up in a family that hunts. The other day I was reading in my second grade year book and apparently I was a young animal activist, even though I am afraid of most of them. On my " If I where president" page I said if I were president I would outlaw hunting ha ha!!!

No comments: