Sunday, September 21, 2008

Laramie and Law school



Our new place

For all of you that don't know we moved to wonderful Laramie, WY last month. Kevin began life as a full-time law student and is doing really great. At first I was a little doubtful that I would like Laramie. Every time I told someone that's were we were going they always had something horrible to say about the place. However, I have to say that I have enjoyed it so far. It reminds me a lot of Cedar City, just a small college town. So far the wind hasn't been to bad, and I haven't had to buy to many cans of white rain to hold the hair in place. It has been great weather, not to hot and not to cold. Believe it or not it is the perfect size for me not to big, not to small. We moved into a little twin home, it was hard to get use to at first because I was use to a house. But, we are adjusting and I am finally starting to get some decorations on the walls and trying to make this place feel more like a home. We have been blessed to be in a really great ward out here, and have met some really great people. Law-school has been hard to adjust to, it requires a lot of Kev's time, but he is doing a great job at sharing his time. It has been an adjustment to be away from family and friends. Especially since Porter came along, I want to share him with everyone. However, I know we are here for a reason and we are having a great time so far.

3 comments:

Colten and Megan said...

Hey long time no talk or see. How's life. I hope you remember me. Roommates way back in 2004 at Snow!! The good 'ol days. Your little boy is way cute and you guys look awesome. Hope everything is going good for you guys!

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family! I'm glad to hear you're liking Wyoming!

Whiting Family said...

Oh my goodness your little guy has Lloyd written all over him...at least in these pics...they change so much in the first year!!! He is too flippin'cute....congrats We are so excited you started a blog...now we can keep in touch better...hope everthing is well for your fam!!! Shanda