Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Little Man





So as I said before our lives were greatly blessed on July 22, 2008 when our little man Porter Lynn was born. I remember the first time I set eyes on him, I remember thinking wow I created that and he is so beautiful!! Even though he looked slightly like a little old man, he was the cutiest baby I had ever seen. He was a little guy weighing in at six pounds eight ounces and was twenty-one inches long. It took us eight hours of labor and two hours of pushing to get him here, but we did it. He is now just a little under two months old, and I have enjoyed everday I have been given with him. He is smiling now and making cute little sounds!! We love him so much.

2 comments:

KimL said...

How Cute! What a keeper! I'm so happy for you and it's so fun to see your little family.

Courtney said...

Wow you are a mom!! I haven't heard from you in so long and I always wonder how you are! Now we can stay in touch!! I love your little guy. He is so tiny! You look great too!