Monday, March 23, 2009

A late birthday party & eight months already

Since, we were traveling home yesterday we celebrated Kevin's birthday tonight! It was nothing big, just some gifts, a big happy birthday song, some hats, and a birthday brownie.(kev hates cake) Here are some pictures from our little family birthday party for Kevin:















































Porter was sad it wasn't his birthday!












Also, the day Kevin turned 26, Porter turned 8 months. I can hardly believe he is that old, in my mind he is still a little tiny newborn. He is growing up so fast, and is so much fun!



2 comments:

kathleen said...

cute b day pics! Miss you guys. It is to quiet here now. Hope little porter is getting better!

Poulson's said...

ewww I just wanna squeeze him, truly! He is really the most adorable baby boy I've ever seen! I can't get over his "mini-ness" I LOVE IT! Looks like you had a special night of celebration. Your an adorable family. When u coming down again?