Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 09'

Easter is a great holiday, I really loved it when I was a kid! My parents always made it really fun, and I want to do the same for my kids. This year was Porter's first Easter and it was a fun one. We were lucky enough to have the Daniels down for the Easter weekend. We really enjoyed their company and had a good time visiting Cheyenne and Loveland. Porter was really cute on Easter morning, I am pretty sure he liked the fake grass and eggs more then his toys! Here are some cute pics from the weekend.

















Porter and the Easter Bunny @ Walmart, he thought he was so cool



















Grandpa Daniels & Porter watching Let's Make a Deal











Little Man in his Easter Outfit




















































3 comments:

Poulson's said...

awww he's still itty bitty baby boy! He's so dam cute! I wanna squeeze his cheeks and feets! HOW FUN! looks like u all enjoyed your holiday...AWESOME! LOVE YA SIS

kathleen said...

Him so cute! Makes me want to squeeze him to!!! Love the Easter outfit and the hat! Wish we could of been there too! Glad you did not spend the holiday alone though. glad the Daniels were there to enjoy it with you!

The Barton Bunch said...

I love that little hat. So stinkin' cute!