Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Christmas Miracle.....

For those of you who know our sweet little Porter, you know he is one stubborn little man. He does things on his timeline and will not be pushed!!! He has finally made the long journey from scooting like a monkey, to crawling like a crazy man, to walking like a ninety year old! Last week when I picked him up from daycare he walked across the room. I was so excited that I almost started to cry, the other teachers were laughing at me! Each day since then it has been a fight to get him to repeat the act for his dad. He would take two or three steps and then just start crawling. He was not convinced walking was the better way to travel. Then, tonight he finally did it for his dad! He had lots of fun walking back and forth between the two of us. He moves so slowly and takes the littlest steps, it cracks me up! Here is a short video of him walking.

3 comments:

kathleen said...

oh that made his grandma and grandpa cry too. He is so dang cute. He will get better and better and more confident as the days go by. Thanks for sharing this special moment with us. Love ya all.

Trent and Robyn said...

You know it is still hard for me to walk and watch the Jazz games too.

Amanda and Chad said...

That video made me so happy! Porter is the cutest little boy ever. I loved it!