Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh Me Oh My it's Christmas Time!

So, I have really gotten into the Christmas spirit this year! I am usually a last minute person, but I got the bug early this year and went with it. While, in Utah for Thanksgiving, we went up Ephraim Canyon to get a Christmas tree with the Daniels. Kevin's Aunt April found me the perfect tree, and we packed it all the way back to Laramie. I really love how it turned out this year, with my decorations from the Dollar Tree!!






I got most of my decorations from the Dollar Tree, great store!




Since, my house was clean from decortating for Christmas. I decided to take some pictures of the new apartment!

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhDGn7DGxxKktqTI2RBd4aEhQmFBWVZhQL9dHGn8_6C8XVDWG0lVotGDn11ghzizf6oLAffhGHxl_l1cyRHdjRlS8plPyDmXYzAqVmZRjKBf0_tyoVAXU0sYzqB8ZtaML9-PxgKfaGY-QU/s1600-h/gingerbread+house+178.JPG">

The Kitchen



Our last apartment had no room for a table! So, we are glad to have one in this apartment.



The Living Room

Also, today I decided to make a gingerbread house with the little man. For, the most part he was really interested! After awhile he lost interested and started throwing the candy everywhere, but it was still fun!












Oh, and did I mention I get to go to Cancun from the 17-24 of this month! Oh yea I can't wait. This is what awaits me....


2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute apt. Super cute tree, I didn't dare put decorations on our tree, so it is just a tree of lights. Lucky on the trip. You taking Porter?

kathleen said...

Hey I swear I did type a comment on this one but it is not there. Maybe I thought it went thru and it didnt. Sorry. Your apt. Is so cute and so glad you posted it so we could see it. Your tree is really pretty and of course Porter is a doll but we already know that. I bet he was so cute doing that gingerbread house. You are a good mom to have patience to do that. I remember those times. lol Me I am not patient any more. The picure of Cancun looks inviting and so good right now with the freezing cold now. Have fun! We love you cant wait to see you guys again!