Sunday, September 26, 2010

14 Weeks

14 Weeks and Counting


This pregnancy has been pretty similar to my first one, but there have been some differences too!


Things to remember:

* The "bump" has made its debut a little sooner this time

* The shiny toilet seat is still my best friend! We know each other pretty well and have formed a bond again. Much like my pregnancy with Porter the throwing up has over stayed its WELCOME. Last time it ended around sixteen weeks, so lets keep our fingers crossed it will disappear here soon! Though, last time it was a more sever flu like sickness, this one comes in waves, usually in the morning and at night.

* Migraines have made an appearance as well, they suck! Now I know how my husband feels all the time, not so much fun.

* I eat my own words, cravings are not made up. I never had them with Porter, but oh boy I sure do this time. I can't get enough of anything with salt on it. Particularly, nice juice tomatoes, cucumbers, cottage cheese, and pickles. I seriously have eaten more tomatoes and cucumber sandwiches then I ever have in my life. Meat, doesn't sound so great but tomatoes sure do!

*When asked if he was having a sister or a brother Porter, quickly said BABY SISTER MOM! Then when I asked what should we name her, he sweetly said, " Mrs. Debbie mom!" Mrs. Debbie is his daycare teacher, he likes her so it makes sense to him.
- New posts below

2 comments:

The Masons said...

Congrats Trish! We will have kids the same age! Move closer and they can be best of friends!! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Megan said...

Congrats!!! You make a cute little mom. Good luck with Porter's BM problem.