Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Family Pictures......

Neither Kevin nor I are photographers, we never claimed to be. But, we do claim to be poor Law School students who can't afford to pay a real photographer to take our photos. So, today we went out to VedaVoo and tried our best to get some cute family pictures. I think we did an ok job for complete amateurs. Here are some of our best attempts at getting a good photo.....

I must admit we did not take this one. We happened to see a lady coming out of one of the trials with a really fancy camera! She took it for us and did a really great job. Thanks random lady from California!



Some Pics of Porter Lynn.......





Some pictures of my boys.......








Like father like son, both pulling their best Zoolander face!





Some pictures of mommy and her little man.....


And here is a really cute Wrangler bum....




*Read on new posts below

4 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

I am so happy about all these new posts!! keep it up! we miss you guys like crazy!
cute family pictures. and i have to say that trish i am LOVING your hair..love the length/style.. you should totally keep it like that, looks good on you!

Unknown said...

Oh my, oh my! I miss you guys so much, and ohhhh I miss Poe so much. I know, I'm obsessed with your child. And I agree with Amanda, I love your hair. It has gotten long. And baby bump, so cute.

Trent and Robyn said...

They turned out great.

Clarissa and John said...

I LOVE them, Trisha! You guys did a great job. My little family needs to do the same thing.