Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hey, Hey We are Back....

It's been awhile time flies bye I guess that will be my excuse! I have some things to caught up on like my big little man Porter and some new milestones he has reached,and my big pregnant belly that continues to grow. First thing first I am still pregnant for those of you that were wondering! We went to the doctor last week and she told me nothing much was happening, what the crap! The little diva is still pretty high so with my luck I will probably go late. We are super ready to meet our little Eva and begin life as a family of four. Here are some recent pictures of Eva and I at 38 weeks:










In Porter News:

*Porter got his first hair cut. Yes, he is two and this was his first haircut, you heard me right! His dad shaved his head at first it was super short and I was not happy about it. But, after a couple of months it has grown out a little and it makes him look like such a big man. Here are some of his best Zoolander shots:







*We also began Potty Training last month and with the help of his great daycare teachers we have had great success. He has really taken to it and is doing such a great job, I think we are almost to the point we can ditch the pull-ups and move on to big boy underwear! He has woken up dry everyday for a week and is staying dry throughout the day. It has also made huge improvements on his serve constipation problems. I never thought I would ever blog about my kid pooping or that pooping would make me so happy! But, it does so what the heck!!!! He has been taken off exlax everyday and is doing great. We got him the book Everybody Poops and it has helped a lot, he gets on the toilet, reads the book, and poops like a champ.





Well, that is it for now I will blog later about some other important things.

3 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

where are the pictures?!?!?!

way to go p-diddy on potty training!!!

kathleen said...

Need the pics! Cant wait!

kathleen said...

Yea Yea I love the pictures. You look adorable. Little putt putt looks adorable too. Cant wait to see you. Hopefully soon!