Saturday, March 26, 2011

A trip to Denver...........

Last week during Spring Break we had to make a trip down to the Children's Hospital for a Porter check-up. We decided since it was Spring Break and we had a day off we might as well do something fun while we were there. Our cute little Porter has been really into Dinosaurs lately. Him and Dad have been checking out books at the library about Dinosaurs and he was finally introduced to the classic Land Before Time. So, we decided to take him to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science to see the Dinosaur Bones. The trip was well worth it just to hear him yell and freak-out every time we saw a fossil. Here are some pictures of our fun little day trip.....


Porter loved the Kids Discovery Zone--this is him and Daddy digging for bones. There was also a special Pirate exhibit, we were to cheap to actually go in but we took the opportunity to take some pics with them!



IN OTHER NEWS:


I am now 40 weeks and two days pregnant, and this Killer Whale will soon be my twin sister if I don't have this baby. Yep my due date came and then went--with no activity! That's alright something like 70% of women go over their due date, so it was to be expected. I went over with Porter so I guess this one will be no different. They won't let you go over 41 weeks here so at my appointment on Wednesday they will schedule me to be induced if little Eva has not made her debut. She takes after her mother already she has to make her entrance into this world a dramatic one, what can I say we have a flair for the dramatic! Keep your fingers crossed that I won't have to be induced.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the good laugh, sis.

Jacque said...

inducing and getting an epidural was one of the best decisions, i had ever made!!! the delivery was absolutely relaxing and pain-free! i sat there enjoying march madness the entire time!!! it was wonderful!
my recovery too has been amazing compared to my last. yeah, i'm still not 100% but i can at least get around on my own, whereas with my first i couldn't for weeks!
so if inducing is what they are wanting to do... i would go for it in a new york minute!
if cam and i do have another... i wanna have another delivery like this one!! that was absolutely an incredible experience for me. and if they do induce you, i hope you have just as wonderful experience with it as i have had.

i'm sure you are so ready for this baby to come, and can't hardly wait! good luck, and let me know if you need anything. even if it's just to talk!