Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Since it is January...

Since it is January I thought it would be the perfect time to blog about Thanksgiving! Yep, I am a little behind. We haven't had a camera since ours bite the dust when we moved. So, all of my pictures come from my phone, my mom's camera, or my momther-in-laws camera. We were lucky enough to have Mom and Dad Daniels come for a visit to Aurora this weekend so I finally got all of the pictures from her camera. Thanksgiving this year was spent in Layton with the Daniels. We had a great dinner and played lots of games! Then, since Stacy and I had never witnessed a Black Friday up close and personal we decided to hit the stores that night. It was a crazy time we could barely walk in Walmart, witnessed a man and a woman get in a fist fight and then get arrested. We spent forty-five minutes trying to make our way over to the four dollar pajamas and then another hour standing line to buy them. It was defiantly an experience and we had some really good belly laughs but I will never do it again!
Here are some pics of the post fest laziness:




































That same weekend we went up Ephraim Canyon to get a Christmas tree. The kids enjoyed playing in the snow while Kevin and I went out to find the perfect tree. Most years I get teased that the tree I pick looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree but this year it really was a good one!








Who knows maybe next month I will finally blog about our Christmas!

1 comment:

kathleen said...

Oh Porter you are such a Porter with your one pic I can justhear you. Eva looks concerned!