Sunday, October 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home





























We Dressed Porter and his cousin Mckay up in their Halloween customes so cute!!



This past week we had the chance to go back to Utah for the week and enjoy being surronded by our families. We left last friday and drove the seven hours to Ephraim, to join up with Kev's family for the opening weekend of the deer hunt. Porter did so good on the ride down, until we got to Provo and then the kid had, had enough. The weather for the deer hunt was so good, so we took Porter up on his first hunt. Him and his cousin Mckay loved the bumpy roads and fresh hour only found in the mountains. And Porter's daddy loved having his son up there with him!! The Daniels had a pretty good hunt, shoting three deer. I enjoyed riding around in the mountains, I love it up there. After the weekend was over me and Porter went to Aurora to spend time with my family and Kevin went back to Laramie for school. It was hard to be away from eachother for so long, but it was so nice to be in Aurora with my parents. Unfortunely I didn't get to see my brothers and sisters, because they were all sick. However, I just enjoyed so much being with my mom, dad, and my grandma. It was such a fun trip and it was so great to see everyone -but it is always nice to be home again to!!








1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

I am soooo sooo SAD that I could not see Porter! I had been looking forward to it.. I would have felt horrible if we got him sick though. Are you guys doing Thanksgiving with the Lloyd's this year? I hope so, because I am dying to hold that cute little boy! His tiger costume is the cutest. Glad you guys made it home safe.