Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged.....Who Am I

It's who I am ....I am... loving life as a new mom
I Want.... to become more creative, and learn how to decorate better
I Have.... The most amazing life,husband, and son anyone could ask for
I Wish..... I understood the economy more and what in the crap was going on in this crazy world
I Hate... being away from my family
I Fear... loosing someone I love, it scares the crap out of me
I Hear.... my husband singing some crazy song to my son
I Search... for ways to become a better mom and wife
I Always... put Porter in bed with us at 5:00, I tell kev it's cause he won't go back in his crib but really it's cuz I want to cuddle with him.
I Usually... watch the view everyday
I Am Not... the most competitive person in the world
I miss ....being around family
I Dance.... Ever chance i get, when people are looking and when their not
I Sing... in the shower and really loud in the car
I Never... have been good at math
I Rarely... miss a eposide of the office
I Cry... very easily, I am a little tenderhearted
I am Not Always... very organized, though I am getting better about losing my keys
I Lose... Everything
I'm Confused...about the economy
I Need... a to switch my teaching licences over to Wyoming
I Should... Go start dinner
I Dream... the weirdest dream about a dinosour chasing me, all the time
I tag Breelee and Janica

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

Hey Trish! you are going to be excited because I am working on a blog right now!! Just thought I would leave you a message to see if I can figure it out. This blog stuff is so confusing. But anyways, my blog will probably be viewable in a few days!!
Love you guys! Give Porter tons of love from his best Aunt, Uncle and Cousin!

kathleen said...

Just read your tag thing. It was fun to read and I enjoyed and it made me cry too. Miss you guys so much and I too miss you everyday of our lives. Love you so much Hope you know that. Mom