Friday, October 31, 2008

Thanks to my sweet husband!!!

THANKS KEV





I just want to start out by saying I really have the greatest, most thoughtful husband in the whole world!!! He always puts so much thought into special days and makes them as wonderful for me as possiable. Every birthday and anniversary I have had since we have been married has been wonderful! Yesterday, was my twenty-fourth birthday and again Kevin made it a great day. Kev always wakes up at the butt crack of dawn to study-and so when Porter woke up Kev went and got him and they came in our room and sang me happy birthday. Then they gave me my presents which he always puts so much thought into. First, him and Porter know how much I love my trash mags. Yes, you heard me I love trash mags!! So kev and porter got me a years subscribtion to US WEEKLY, it was so funny I had to laugh. Then he also gave me a gift certificate to a local craft store that I love, and a new outfit for Sunday. Then to top it off he got sparkiling cidar and made the sweetest toast to me on my 24th b-day!!! Later that night we enjoyed a good dinner and went to a movie ALONE!! Thanks so much to our friends Mitch and Patti for watching Porter so we could go out! Kevin devoted so much of the day to me that he had to stay up way late to study last night. Anyway I just want to take this opportunity to thank Kevin so much for yesterday, it was a great b-day. I also want to thank him for always being a great husband, father, support system, and above all best friend. He works so hard for our little family, and tries his hardest to give us the best life! He is the greatest, I don't know what I did to deserve someone as great as him. Thanks Kevin-I LOVE YOU

This is the big, giant card Porter and Kevin gave me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!1 I hope you had a great one!

kathleen said...

Hey you do have a great husband that was sweet and made me cry. Days like that should always be special and not just another day. Thanks Kevin for making it special like that for Trisha!!!! Love ya all.

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Happy Birthday Trisha!! What a great husband you have:) Hope you had a great day.