Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
















This is Porter and Mommy in our festive Halloween shirts!
For those of you who know me well you all know that I love Halloween. Maybe it's because my birthday is the day before or its just the fact that you can dress up like a crazy idoit and it's perfectly exceptable. I don't know but whatever the reason I love it. However, it was even more fun this year with Porter and we had a great day. We had so much fun dressing Porter up as a Tiger, we took him to Walmart were they had a little Halloween thing going on and everyone thought he was so adorable. However, people kept saying oh how cute Tigger, well we didn't want people to think he was tigger. So my husband came up with the idea to upgrade his custome. We went and got a mini box of frosted flakes and superglued it to his custome, so he then became Tony the Tiger- it was so funny. That night some of our friends from the lawschool all got together and had a little Halloween Party. It was a good day and a good first Halloween for Porter. P.S. Does anyone else agree that it is stupid people don't go door to door anymore? That's what Halloween is all about, and that was what was fun for me as a kid.














5 comments:

kathleen said...

i am so happy you do this. It makes us feel like we are part of your life with these cute pics and the things you say. Great Job Keep it coming.

Tatum said...

We only got 3 kids at our door last night all at once. We still have a huge bowl full of candy left...what's the deal!? I didn't know they didn't go door to door anymore. Is that a new thing? If so that is pretty lame!

Clarissa and John said...

Porter looks so stinkin' cute! I agree that it's so lame kids don't trick-or-treat anymore. It's all about the "trunk-or-treat" these days. I LOVED trick-or-treating back in the day! Oh, and HAPPY 24th B-DAY!! I hope it was a great one!

Poulson's said...

YOu guys are so funny! Are you sure we are related, cuz I HATE halloween! lol..... Well I can't say I hate it all together, our kids have fun dressing up I just hate the evilness that sometimes comes with it...you know the skeltons, devilish costumes, blood and ick...thats what I hate. The cute fairytale and make believe dressing up I LOVE that. Oh and the door to door business....I will just add that when you have 4 kids to take trick or treating and they are little, its much easier to do the trunk or treating then the door to door...we did the door to door this year though we couldn't find trunk or treats anywhere....

The Barton Bunch said...

You two are completely adorable! Hope all if well!