Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just for my Mom















Porter just wanted to say HI GRAMMIE, I LOVE U!!!
One of the main reason's I do this whole blog thing is so my family can watch Porter grow and keep updated on our daily lives. My mom loves looking at my blog and seeing pictures of Porter. Today we just wanted to drop a little line to Grammie and tell her and Grandpa how much we love and miss them. Plus we bought Porter this killer p.j.'s that he looked adorable in and we just like showing off our little guy! P.S. Just want to remind everyone to get out and vote today. It is a really important election for our country so GET OUT AND VOTE! For me personal I think McCain in the man for the job, he has my vote. I realize that not everyone who reads my blog would agree that's your right. So get out and exercise that right today and VOTE!

2 comments:

kathleen said...

oh I got on just a minute ago to see if you had did anything (12;30 pm) I was so happy that you had. Seeing Little Porter smiling so big and proably laughing made my heart happy!!!! Thanks daughter for doing this. It does make me feel like I get to see him everyday!!! Love you Guys!!!!

Ashlee said...

Trish he is so dang cute!!! How can you just not sit and kiss those cute cheeks all day long?! (which I am sure you do). Love ya!