Monday, November 24, 2008

GO RAIDERS, GO!














The boys with their faces painted













Us outside the stadium



















The Broncos Fans












This is a pic of the players












The fan that charged the field getting arrested












Touchdown Raiders!































enjoying the game












Me in my Raides get-up













That's Porter under all those blankets!










RAIDERS WIN!












Ever since my brother Chad was a little kid he has been in love with the Raiders and football! Well, he taught me to love the game and the Raiders too. I have been a fan of both the game and the team for a long time. When Chad and I were younger we use to set on the coach every Sunday and watch the game. When the Raiders scored we would give eachother high -fives with our feet, good times! Well, this past weekend I finally had the chance to go to my first NFL football game at Invesco Field in Denver. It just so happened that my first NFL game also got to be the first time I watched my favorite team the Raiders live. Kevin's three young cousins flew in and spent the weekend with us and joined us at the game. Despite the fact that today my house looks like a "MAN CAVE," it has been really fun to have them here. Yesterday, we got up early and went to Denver to watch the game. It was so much fun and excititng to be there. I was also pleseantly suprised to see my team win! All and all it was such a fun experience, I will definatly do it again. The only way it could have possiable been better is if my brother could have joined us! Oh well there is always next year.
* Some of my favorite qoutes of the game-courtsey of the fans
1. " We suck but we don't suck today"- given by a crazy Raiders fan
2. " Get it together Broncos, you are loosing to a college team."- given by very angry Broncos Fan
* Some of my favorite moments of the game
1. The punt return for a touchdown by the Raiders
2. The fought that broke out between a Raiders fan and a Broncos fan (both girls) almost turned into a fist fight!
3. The three drunks that charged the field and got tackled by security-and then they all did the funniest dances as they were taken off the field.
4.The look on the Broncos fans that were surronding me when I was screaming like crazy everytime the Raiders took it down the field for a touchdown

4 comments:

Poulson's said...

YOU DID NOT go to the Denver stadium and cheer for the Raiders! Are you kidding me! We are hardcore Bronco fans....good thing I didn't watch the game, I wondered why Aaron was in the bedroom cussing thru every quarter! How fun....was that to go to a live Bronco game
Can't wait to see my baby this week, oh....and my baby sister too! Love ya!

Amanda and Chad said...

Oh my gosh- it looks so cold! Looks like you guys had fun. Go Raiders!! We were pretty excited about the big win. Hurry up and get down here so I can hold my Porter!

Poulson's said...

Just thought I'd add, cuz I get the LAST word....ummm, this will be the ONLY win to the Raiders playing the Bronco's...ok, so we had a bad day, they beat us bad, we deserve the smack, but come on seriously, RAIDERS SUCK! haha
LOVE YA ALL even though your Raiders fans....Kev, your not a raiders fan are ya buddy? Come join the other side....

Amanda and Chad said...

That is Bad Ass Trisha, except for your sell out husband (I thought he was a pats fan...wierd). Next year we will have to try and come out, but if I come the Raiders will lose.

Chad