Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break has come and gone and it was all so much fun. It is so refreshing to spend time with your family and just be at home. This year we had Thanksgiving with the Lloyd clan at Trent and Robyn's house. All twenty-five of us were there and it was a complete mad-house! Nobody does Thanksgiving like my family; we go all out and then some. We had everything from Prime-rib and Turkey to stuffed mushrooms and every salad you could think of. Not to mention grandma's rolls and cheesecake. All the food was so good-thanks to everyone who made it! However, stuffing my face with all the delicious food was not the best part, being with my family was. I really love it when we all get together, I love the laughter, the dumb arguments, and the crazy kids running around - I LOVE IT ALL!!!



turkey makes kev sleepy












Kimmie K and Porter

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

I love that picture of Porter and Kymbree- his eyes are so big, way cute! I was so glad we got to see you guys. I miss my Porter already- I just want to cry! He was my bestest buddy over Thanksgiving. I am so glad I am his favorite! I can't wait to see you guys when you get down here for winter break!

Poulson's said...

It was good to see you to sis and your cute fam. I can't wait to see you guys again soon. Oh and I forgot to get that box of needed items...oops. I believe the secrets out....or it will be as soon as I post my blog...lol.
I love ya! Thanks for your moral support!