Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Chirstmas Tree

While we were back in Utah last weekend we went Christmas tree hunting with the Daniels. It is an annual tradition of their family and it is a lot of fun. We always get up really early and stand in line for our tree tags. This year I opted out on that part because I was a little under the weather and I was too lazy to get Porter up and ready. So Kev was the big man, took one for the team and stood in line without us. Later that day we all got dressed up in our winter clothes and headed up Ephraim Mountain. Porter really loves being up there and so do Kevin and I. This year me and Kevin decided just to help other people get their trees and not to get one for ourselves. I know people will say you have to have a tree it's not Christmas without a tree. However, we won't be at our house for Christmas so I didn't want to put up a real one. Just maybe a small fake one will due for this year. Here are some pics from our Christmas tree hunt!














This is a pic of us not Christmas tree hunting
but with Kevin's Grandparents, we also vistied
them while we were in Utah.
































Mommy and Porter- P-diddy looks like he is
trying to eat his outfit
























Our little family infront of the trees

1 comment:

Poulson's said...

I dont know why but every time your blog comes up & I hear that song I start fighting tears back. I'm hormonal I guess, lol. That and you just look so dang happy in your life w/Kev and your little P-diddy and that makes me so happy for you! You really do have such a cute family even though its just begun there are many more P-diddy's to come I hope cuz you make the cutest dam kids ever!