Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Did I Sign Up For Russia!!!

So before we moved to Laramie I had heard horror stories of crazy Wyoming weather. However, I thought no big deal I grow up in Utah it's not exactly California --it couldn't be that different. Well, my friends I was wrong, I highly underestimated the wind here. It is so cold day and night. A snow storm is not just a regular snow storm it is always a freakin blizzard, because of the wind. The term blowing snow has a whole new meaning here! The other night we had to go out to Walmart and we had Porter in his Russian winter hat, it was so cute.( I don't have the picture loaded yet i will post it later) I thought it would be like Utah, but I am thinking more along the lines of Russia!!! I also can't wait to get home for the holidays and see our families. Hope you all have safe and happy holidays!!!

3 comments:

Trent and Robyn said...

You think Russia is bad, then move to NORTH DAKOTA.

The S Fam said...

Hey Trish! You have such a beautiful family!! My aunt lived in WY for a few years and eventually got used to the wind. But she said it was bad. How do you know Colten Bracken?? He is one of my aunt's brother-in-law.. Weird.. Anyway.. I hope the weather doesn't get too bad although it has been snowing like crazy down here.

Emilie

The Reese's said...

I had no idea you had a baby!!! Thats awesome. He is so hansome. I still find it crazy to think people my age have kids but it is even crazier that I have my own. They are simply amazing. I love that you have a blog too. It is so fun to see how you are and your little family. Sorry if this don't make since. It is really late!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas.