Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

Porter's first Christmas came and went and it was a successful one! We survived the white out and crazy snow storms from Wyoming to Utah and made it here safely. We spent a few of the days before Christmas hanging out with my family, so before the actually Christmas Porter had already been spoiled rotten. I was so excitied for Christmas morning, to watch Porter open his presents. Porter however was way more excitied about all the colorful wrapping paper and would get mad when I would tear it and take it away. Santa came through this year and spoiled us all.



1 comment:

Zack and Victoria said...

Trish I love Porter in the last picture... he looks so cute. I'm glad you had a good Christmas! Next time you are headed for Aurora let me know and I will try and make it up there. I would love to see you and your little fam :o) Take care