Thursday, January 22, 2009

How Time Flies

So six months ago today little Porter came into our lives! It is so crazy to me that he is already six months old, it kind of makes me sad!! Like I said in my last post he is just getting so cute and such a big personality. He is always making us laugh with his craziness. So I thought I would dedicate today's post to him.( OK lets me honest most of my post our about him) Six months is a big achievement and deserves to be recognized!
Weight:
* Starting weight 6lbs. 8 oz.
* Now he weights in at 15 lbs.

Porter's Milestones:
* He laughs and smiles all the time
* He rolls over
* He sits up
* He is starting to stand by himself when he is holding on to something

Porter's Favorite Things:
* He loves when his Dad plays Zebra and Lion with him
* He loves his bee toy and horse jumper he got for Christmas
* He loves eating everything and anything he can get his tiny hands on
* He loves my mom's dog
* He loves sweet potatoes
* Loves being read the book, Still Stuck

Porter Hates:
* TUMMY TIME
* Riding in his car seat back and forth from Wyoming to Utah
Some Porter Classics:

We love our little Porter Lynn so much and we are so grateful Heavenly Father sent him to us six months ago today!!! We are truly blessed.

3 comments:

kathleen said...

"Happy Sixth Months Birthday" "Happy 1/2 Year Old" We love you Porter Lynn Daniels! You are so dagn cute!!!!! We miss you!!!

Poulson's said...

AWWW my wittle man! I just LOVE him sis, I really do think he's the cutest boy ever born! (until of course, my wittle man comes, oh wait....we don't make wittle men, we make wittle women)
He's the bestest! Happy 6MO PORTER! EWW, I just wanna pinch him, seriously!

Megan said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up. Porter is very cute, I can definitly see some Lloyd in him.