Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008

2008 was a crazy and wonderful year! It was a very busy and adventures one, but most of my memories from 2008 are great ones! I started off the year three months pregnant and very, very sick. In the middle of all my throwing up I found myself emerged in the final semester at Weber State. Sometimes I look back on my student teaching and wonder how I got through it being sick all the time. But, I did it, more importantly I loved it and I graduated in May of 08 with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education.




















Two months after graduating the best part of our year finally happened, our little Porter was born on July 22, 2008. Ever since that day he has brought so much happiness and laughter to our lives. We love that little man so much!!!




















Kevin continued working at the Governor's office for most of 2008. There he was able to listen to President Bush speak at a fundraiser for Sentor McCain. Shortly, before Porter was born he pick the University of Wyoming in Laramie to attend lawschool.
















Just three weeks after Porter was born we moved from our first home in Layton to Laramie, Wyoming. The first semester of Kevin's schooling is over and he did a really great job! So far we can't complain to much about Laramie, we have enjoyed it so far. However, they really don't exaggerate those Wyoming Winters.

















I decided to take this year off from working and be a stay at home mommy! I have really enjoyed my time with my little man. Each day I learn something new about myself and watch him discover life. I will really miss being with him everyday next year.


















This year we were able to go to our first NFL game and we had such a good time. Watching the Raiders trash the Broncos made my whole year! We were also able to make a trip with the Daniels family to Disneyland for Christmas. We had such a good time, Disneyland is a lot of fun with a little one.


















We also watched Porter celebrate three of his " First" holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!









































We had a great 2008!! Hope all of you did t00!!

3 comments:

KimL said...

Porter is adorable. I love the pictures. You are such a cute little mommy. Congrats on graduating this last year, by the way... that's awesome and I am freakin jealous! :)

katie said...

Hey Trish! Hope all is well with you and your family. Your little guy is getting so big..he is adorable, totally has your smile:) Love ya much!

kathleen said...

It was great to read your comments and see the pics again. It was a great year and hope the next one will be even better!