Friday, January 23, 2009

GOALS

So the other day I was going through some of my old things, and I came across some of my old journals from high school and my Snow College days. It is always fun to read those journals and remember what use to be important to you, and to see how much you have changed and how far you have come. I came across one page that made me think, it was a page where I wrote about three goals I wanted to accomplish before I was 25. The three goals were not anything crazy, just simple life goals. They were as follows:
1. Graduate from College with my Bachelors degree
2. Get married in the temple
3. Start a family
Normal goals that most of us have. I am glad to say at 24 I have accomplished all three!! It is crazy to me that I am past that point in my life, I have been there done that. These are things you think about your whole life. When you are in the moment you try your hardest to take everything in and remember it all. When it is past you can look back with a huge sense of accomplishment and pride! I didn't blog about this to toot my own horn, but to show how important goals are and what good things they can bring you. You should always strive for things that will make your life better and work hard for them. I think I will have to make three more for the coming years!












3 comments:

kathleen said...

Oh as usual I am crying. Yes dear, you did it and you should be very proud of yourself! I am so proud of you for making those goals in your young life and then accomplishing them!! From you ver proud parents! Love you so much and miss you.

Jeannie said...

You should toot your own horn that is awsome u have everyright to brag.. good job.Jeannie

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Good job Trish!