Monday, January 26, 2009

To Much Horse'in Around

Yesterday night we put Porter in his new favorite toy, a horse jumper he got from Santa Claus. He loves this toy and will set in it and play and not make a peep! Kevin and I were setting on the coach watching T.V. and we notice Porter was being very quiet. We looked over and he was bouncing himself to sleep. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. He would nod off and then the horse music would play and he would just start bouncing right along. This scene played over and over again, until the poor kid finally crashed! We being the mean parents we are just set there and laughed at him. P.S. I took a video of it put I can't figure out how to save it to my computer so I will try to post it later.














Porter taken a snooze with his horse!

4 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...

That bouncer is ADORABLE!!! Where did Santa find it?! Hope all is well with you guys!

Zack and Victoria said...

Trish that is so cute... I can't believe how big he is getting!! Thats so funny... I have tried to tell Zack all about our crazy days when we were young and had the most active imaginations ever. He just looked at me like I was crazy :O) I guess it probably did look like we were crazy if someone were to see us. lol we had way too much fun

kathleen said...

Oh he looks so big. He looks so sound asleep and so content. I just want to squeeze him and kiss him.

Poulson's said...

to funny. A'jaye did that in her high chair the other day. poor things just get so tired.... their lives are so hectic.
He's getting so big!