Friday, July 10, 2009

RANDOMNESS!!!

So this post is completly random! It has nothing to do with anything inparticular. Just some fun pictures and a couple of videos that I wanted to put on here! So ENJOY MY RANDOMNESS!



This is a video of the little man! The other night I was pretending I was a monster and he thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I will tell you one thing I just love hearing him laugh, it is the best thing!! Ignore me I sound a mildly challenged, but he sounds adorable!
















Porter loves to climb up and help mom with the dishes














































The picture cracks me up, crazy eddie!!!











Look how curly his hair goes after bath-time!




This is a video of this drunk guy at the Nationals game. He loved Porter and McKay, he kept singing and dancing to them. Porter would just look at him like he was crazy, but he was cracking me up with his dance moves! It's side ways but I promise you will get a good laugh, he is shaking his money maker for all it's worth!

4 comments:

Melanie Hawkins Mangum said...

his laugh is the cutest thing ever! O and so is the sexy dancing man hehe.

Amanda and Chad said...

I love DRUNKS! That video was freakin' hilarious! I can't stop laughing. He has some definite mad dancing skills!

ps- I love p-diddy's crazy eddie hair!! Is his hair way curly like Kevin's? I can't believe he is going to be ONE in a few weeks! CRAZY CRAZY!

Poulson's said...

ooo PORTER..he's such the cutest boy I know REALLY! U know how you say kids are cute, because sometimes you ahve to right, their kids, lol....but he is truly so freaken CUTE! I wanna pinch him everytime I see him. He's o pinchable
I miss ya sis! but glad your having fun

kathleen said...

oh oooooh my little man he is so freakin cute! We just keep playing the video over and over again listening to him laugh! It is so dagn cute! His hair looks cute curly and the drunk is funny! Oh the little guy is getting big and will be one here soon. Cant believe it. Miss ya!