Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am a big kid now!!!

So, as most of you know I went back to work and Porter started daycare about two weeks ago! Porter is a social little fellow, so I wasn't that surprised at how well he has adjusted. He screams when I first hand him over but after about five minutes he is just fine! He has a really great morning teacher, who loves him to death. She is always doing fun activities with them,and Porter just loves her! Plus, she is really great about coming and getting me when he is doing something new, so I don't miss anything.



The other day they did a painting activity! This is the first time Porter has ever painted,and he loved it!! I went in and snapped a picture and watched him for a few minutes.




We got Porter this little man backpack! We just couldn't resist, a mini backpack for a mini man! This is a pic of him getting ready for school.


We sure do love this little guy!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

He really does look SO BIG in that last picture! That makes it so nice for you that he is adjusting so well in daycare!

kathleen said...

he looks so dagn cute but then all my grandkids are the cutest ever! Miss you and cant wait to see ya.