Saturday, September 26, 2009

A little here and a little there

This week was nothing out of the ordinary! Just another week full of work, school, and my personal favorite being a mommy. Here is some of the weeks events in pictures, cuz lets be honest we all like looking at pictures the most!

Porter had a good week at school! He got to play Hooke with Dad this week for three days, because the poor little guy had a really bad cold. One of the days he was at school they let the kids play with cool whip. Porter went crazy for it and his teachers were kind enough to send me some pictures of it!








Today we went to a BBQ with some of Kevin's friends from law school. It was for the J. Rueben Clark Legal Society, which basically means all the law students that are Mo Mo's! It was really good food, fun in the park, and good company! Also most of you know that Porter never crawled, instead he choose the weird scoot thing! The kid can really get around that way, but it looks really funny. Well recently he started crawling out of no where. So now he does the half scoot half crawl thing, even weirder. So there is a picture of that too.








Porter watching all the big boys playing football!!








Last weekend, Kevin played in a softball tournament. So Porter and I went to show our support to the big man! Here are some pictures of Porter watching his idol.



















Also, today my little sister Chelsee went through the temple for the first time! I just wanted to let her know how proud I am of her, and I really wished I could have been there. She is getting married in two weeks, and I am excited for her and to go home and see my family! Its been awhile!!!














On another note, did you guys watch the Office this week, HILARIOUS!!! Man I really love that show!




Until next week, peace out!!!!

3 comments:

kathleen said...

Oh I so look forward to your blogs as I do all my children. Porter looks so dagn cute. Scooting or crawling we love him. Wish you could of been here to go through the temple with Chelsee. We missed the both of you and cant wait to see you.

Amanda and Chad said...

I'm glad you took that picture off my blog of you & Porter. It's on of my favorites- so sweet!
K, that table that Porter is playing with cool whip on- are the chairs built in to the middle of the table? That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I need to get me one!

The Barton Bunch said...

Porter is so cute Trish! Hope all is well with you guys.