Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lots of Love.........

So I have seriously been such a slacker when it comes to blogging! We have had a few fun and exciting events happen in our family as of late!
1. Conference weekend was great! I love being able to be spiritually uplifted while chill in in my p.j.'s!!! To make it even better The Daniels came down to visit us, we had a great time with them! It had been a long time since we had been around family, so it was really nice to have them here! We just watched movies, visited, and of course ate some really good food!







Porter jamming out to Uncle Jeb's music!







A sneak preview of Porter's Halloween outfit! We found this Yoda custom, it cracked us up!



Also, this was my favorite(if you are suppose to have one) conference talk, this session. It was so powerful, if you didn't hear it play this video! Never have I heard a testimony of the Book of Mormon that was so strong!




2. On October 8Th, we flew home for my little sisters wedding! Fifteen minutes into the flight, Porter decided it would be fun to throw up all over mom! I don't just mean a little bit of throw-up I mean a ton. It was so gross and I am sure the people around me love us! The worse part about it is I couldn't get up to go clean it off, I just had to sit there. I guess I earned another strip on my mommy badge! Besides, that minor set back it was a really great weekend! Chelsee and James make a great couple and I was so glad I was there to witness the happy occasion. It was really neat for me, Chelsee and I have always been really close. I got to be right there by her side and help her get ready! It was also great to get to be around all of my brothers and sisters! We don't get all get together a whole lot, so it is special when we do!

Speaking of Weddings, come on Pam & Jim off the Office got married! It was a hillourious eposide! I laughed so hard I almost peed--this show makes me happy!


2 comments:

kathleen said...

Glad you were here too. I miss you all ready. Hope you have recoperated from the weekend. Love ya all.

Lindsey said...

That was one of my most favorite episodes ever! We laughed so dang hard. Sorry to hear about Kevin..hope you guys don't catch it too! I am headed in tomorrow to get my shot since I fall in the 'need to get it now' category. I don't want to be the 1 in 3 pregnant women who die from it!