Saturday, October 31, 2009

Master Yoda's Second Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I hope you all had a fun and safe day, isn't Halloween so much fun! I think it is even funnier when you have a little one to dress up. This year we had a lot of fun with our little Master Yoda! He looked so cute and wear his costume all day! Most of our Halloween activities took place on Friday, it was a busy day but lots of fun. First off, it was my birthday and Kevin as always made it a special day! The night before Kevin took me out to eat and to a movie, it was nice to be able to go out just me and him! On my birthday I woke up to him and my little man singing Happy Birthday, it doesn't get any better. For my birthday Kevin got me a kitchen table & some Jillian Micheal's work-out DVDs. Since, I worked all day yesterday, I couldn't answer my phone. But, I want to say THANK YOU to all my family and friends who called, texted, or facebooked me birthday wishes! It means so much, I love you all!
Now on to Halloween with Porter....it was a busy, busy day for us! Porter had a fun class party with all of his daycare friends. They painted pumpkins and participated in a Halloween costume parade around the daycare!











His Yoda custume was a major hit, everyone friends and strangers got a big kick out of it! After, daycare Kevin & I took him to the trunk-or-treat put on by the Law-School. Porter loved picking up the candy out of the bowls, and holding it all in his hands. He didn't want us to put it in the bag, I guess he was afraid we would eat it!


>





Later that night my work, Porter's daycare, put on a Halloween Carnival. I had to work it, but got to take Porter and Kevin around when they came later on in the night! It is a really fun event, with so many activities for the kids! Porter had fun fishing for toys, going through the haunted house, and winning cookies in the cake walk! Let's just say by the end of the day, we were all ready to caught some zzzz's!!!








Porter loved his Master Yoda cumtome so much, that this moring when he got up he wanted the ears back on! He wore them all morning, and even took a bath with them on!






And, here are some pictures of my cute little nerd!







2 comments:

kathleen said...

Thanks for sharing your halloween with us that are so far away from you all. I loved it and so did your dad. Porter looks so dang cute in his outfit. Love the one where is is studying. We sure miss you guys. Cant wait to see you over the holidays! Thanks again for the cute cute pics!

Trent and Robyn said...

Those are the best.