Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tis the season.......

I want to start out by saying I absolutely love Halloween! I dare say that it is my favorite of the holidays! Maybe, its because its a free pass to be really silly, or because it brings the freaks out in large numbers! Whatever, the reason I really, really like it. Tonight, we started to get in the Halloween spirit by carving pumpkins. It wasn't as easy with a 15 month old, traveling all over the place, trying to grab the knives, and stuffing all the seeds you just pulled out back in the pumpkin! It was a little crazy but it was still fun!!

















Also, a couple of weeks ago my little sister got hitched! Here are some of the pics I liked from her wedding.



The happy couple





















6 comments:

Megan said...

Love the costume. You have a cute little family. Chelsea, you made a BEAUTIFUL Bride.

Trent and Robyn said...

That first picture of Porter is the best, Made me laugh.

The Masons said...

Oh- I wish we were able to come to the reception. We were out of town that weekend for volleyball. I really wanted to see you. It looks like you had a lot of fun with your family. Thats the best!! :)

Unknown said...

Umm...I think you totally ripped off my idea for the pumpkin!

Chad L said...

Ya Chelsee, I thought the exact same thing.

kathleen said...

I am glad I got to see the pics of you guys cause I have not seen them yet. The pic of Porter looking inside the pumpkin is so dang cute! Thank you for posting all of the pics it made my day a lot better. LOve you and Miss you!