Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What the heck......

So as you all know by now I hang out with four and five year olds all day, teaching preschool. I really do love my job, some days more then others, but the thing I love the most is the crap that comes out of these kids mouth. Today, I was really caught off guard when I heard a group of four year old girls describing one of there male peers as and I quote, "REALLY SEXY!" Then chanted, " HE IS SEXY!" This was a WHAT IN THE HECK moment! How do these little chica's even know what sexy means? I do admit that it made me laugh, but honestly! Another WHAT IN THE HECK moment was when a little boy ask a fellow teacher and I quote again, " Miss Yana have you ever slept with the mailman?" This earned a double WHAT IN THE HECK!!!

To add another WHAT IN THE HECK moment, I admit I watch the bachelor. OK, shoot me please I feel dumber every minute I watch it! Really, this top gun affect they have going on this year is overly cheesy! And, yes despite the scene in the first episode where he was chopping wood without a shirt, and riding his motorcycle with the wind blowing through his hair, I still got sucked in. Oh, and lets not forget the "On the wings of love," song that plays ever two seconds. I have watched faithfully ever Monday night and I say go Tenley all the way. Vienna is a hooker and I do not like her. If he picks her over Tenley it will be a " WHAT IN THE HECK!" moment!

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

i so agree with the bachelor i love that show but the theme this year is so gay.

Amanda and Chad said...

ha ha, i love your preschool stories. little kids are the best!

ugh. i'm hooked on bachelor too. what is wrong with me? i hated jake last season. i hate him this season. he is not cute. has no personality. is socially awkward. and acts like he is such a good person. i didn't like any of the girls. pretty sure vienna has had it in the bag since day 1. that relationship will last all of 2 seconds.

The Masons said...

Ha Ha! Scary how much these little people know isn't it? It makes me nervous for my own parenting skills and keeping my kids away from all of the crap little kids pick up on. They are like sponges!Every thing they hear, they repeat!
I get in trouble with Swayzee when I say "stupid" or "poop", or anything like that! I need to be more careful.

kathleen said...

"What the Heck"????????? lol