Thursday, May 6, 2010

Amen or Heman????

So, this is a goulash of a post, it's a little of this and a little of that! First, as we all no NEWS FLASH, kids grow and as they grow they get funnier and funnier! Porter is hilarious these days and aw some. In fact I am writing this entry from my nearly two year olds bedroom floor. He has gotten on this kick were he won't fall asleep unless I am in the room. Its hard to be a serious, stern mom when he is peeking through the holes in his crib and giggling at me. What a kid I have!!!! Lately, his vocabulary has really taken off, he has gotten to the point where he can say a prayer kind of!!! Anyway, at the end of every pray we say Amen, he says HE MAN, I know the kid has an obsession, but really!
And, last on my list I am sure you have all read at one point or another the NIE NIE dialogues, if you haven't you should. She is really inspiring to me and is a great example of how a mother should be. My husband makes fun of me because I follow her blog and I don't even know her, but that's OK! Here is a video of her story, if you haven't heard it you should!

No comments: