Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kevin + Trisha + Five Years = Craziness, Adventure, and One Really Cute Kid!

Five Years Ago Tomorrow May 20, 2005 We were busy doing this.....



Man that must mean I am getting really old, or maybe I just married young! I'll go with the later of the two. We have had our share of adventures, I've had my share of covered wagons, well lets be honest you've had your share too! We've had lots of laughs, clocked at least a thousand hours watching reality TV together! We've moved six times, celebrated two college graduations, owned our first home,gotten through two years of Law School, and had one unbelievable cute kid! It's been a great ride, thanks for taking it with me, I love you!



"Marriage in its truest sense, is a partnership of equals, with neither exercising dominion over the other, but, rather, with each encouraging and assisting the other in whatever responsibilities and aspirations he or she might have."
— Gordon B. Hinckley

1 comment:

Trent and Robyn said...

Seems like yesterday. Congrats!