Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Greatest Journey.......

So, I know I already did a mother's day post dedicated to the two women who have taught me how to be a Mother. However, I wanted to write a post about what Motherhood means to me!


I am so grateful for this little bundle of happiness and personality! Sure, I have days were I wonder if he came from another planet, but even those days bring me joy or at least a laugh or two. Motherhood has taught me more than I could ever imagine about patients and unconditional love. I strongly believe it is our glimpse of how much pure love our Heavenly Father has for us. I am so grateful my Heavenly Father trusted me enough that he gave me this little spirit to guide through life's journey. I only hope I can teach him how to be a good person, and show him what wonderful gifts our Heavenly Father has in place for those who choice to follow him. Porter is my greatest accomplishment and I love him more than he will ever know.




"Motherhood is the one thing in all the world which most truly exemplifies the God-given virtues of creating and sacrificing. The mother who, in compliance with eternal law, brings into the world an immortal spirit occupies first rank in the realm of creation."

2 comments:

kathleen said...

oh my Trisha you have a special talent with words. Made me cry. LOve you so much

Amanda and Chad said...

Trisha that is so special, it made me cry. I cry every time I read one of your posts, its just crazy how much I cry, cry, cry. Ha.

Chad