Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Porter, Po, Little Man, Pdiddy, or PT

Another year has come and went and now my little man is turning three tomorrow. I was looking through his baby pictures tonight and it brought a little tear to my eye. They really, really do grow up so fast, it made me kind of sad!






















About my Three Year Old Porter:




*Weight: 23 pounds yep he is huge



* Height 331/2 inches



* Porter loves Cowboys in fact the other day during time-out he informed me that and I quote, "Cowboys don't go into time out." He loves to wear his cowboy boots with everything even shorts, and his cowboy hat.



* Porter has a deep obsession with throwing rocks or really anything



* He loves Toy Story he would watch it 50 times a day if I let him



* He loves anything super-hero, yep this one is 100% all boy



* He was potty trained this year



* Has a huge vocabulary --he frequently tells me to not get frustrated or to relax



*Has his mothers love for Root Beer



*Loves being on the mountain and riding around in his Grandpa's big truck



* Loves working in the yard with his dad and his Grandpa Lloyd



* Went through a lot of new changes this year he became a big brother, moved to a different state, and a different house, went from diapers to big boy underwear, and from a crib to a big bed




We love our little Porter so much. He has endless and I mean ENDLESS energy. He keeps us busy and laughing we are so glad he is ours!!! Happy Birthday little man we love, love, love you!!!!










1 comment:

kathleen said...

Oh little man how we love you. I just crack up sometimes at the things you come up with. "You've got to be kidding me" is the best one to date. We love you little man!