Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer & Swimming

In June Porter and I joined Paislee and Amanda in taking a mommy and me swimming class. It was three days a week for two weeks. I thought Porter would be scared and not do much, because up to this point he has not been the biggest fan of water. He surprised me though and did such a great job and loved every minute of it. I was glad that I got to spend some one on one time with just Porter and I think he like that time to. He learned to jump in the pool, swimming movements,how to blow bubbles, and go down the slide. Thanks Amanda and Paislee for letting us tag along!




Also we took a trip to the Manti Pool and had a great time. Porter was excited to see his cousin Bryant who works as a life guard there. He was so nice to give Porter a life jacket and take him down the big slide!














1 comment:

kathleen said...

They look like they were having lots of fun.