Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Harley Wearin' Skinny Fat Man!

At Christmas time my brother Bryan's fiance Stephanie gave Porter this sweet Harley motorcycle vest. It was her little boy Masons and she wanted to hand it down to Porter. We were really excited for him to wear it and it didn't disappoint. He looked like a complete stud!







Thank you so much Stephanie for this vest, we love it!!!!

Now for the skinny fat man part. That is our goal as parents this year to make our skinny man a FAT MAN! We want to thank all of our family and friends who have kept Porter in their prayers this week. We were so grateful to found out that the lump they found in his stomach was nothing serious! However, we still need to figure out why our little mans growth has leveled off. Sixteen pounds is just not big enough! Please keep our little man in your prayers that we will be able to find out what the problem is and that we will be able to get this boy growing! Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers they mean so much!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

We were so relieved to hear the news today but still hope they can figure everything else out. You are in our prayers and please let us know if we can do anything! We still need to have that dinner night all together :)

Megan said...

You guys will be in our prayers. I just think he is the cutest little man, he makes me smile when I see his pictures.

Peterson5 said...

We Will keep your family in our prayers. I hope you soon get it figured out. He is just so cute

Amanda and Chad said...

OH MY GOSH! Can you please mail him to me & let me keep him!! I just love him & how freakin' CUTE he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps- have you been doing the instant carnation breakfasts for him? that's what Pais Dr. had us do with her, and honestly I think it really did help her gain weight. They are full of CALORIES!

The Masons said...

Oh! I had no idea all this was going on. I am glad to hear that the lump was nothing serious. That would be awful!! You mentioned he is a picky eater...Swayzee was the same way. We used to giver her everything!! Her favorite was the Swiss Miss chocolate fudge pudding. Loaded with calories and so good!!

GrOnDeLs said...

O Man I LOVE that little guy he is such a stud!!! I wish we could come and visit you this weekend :( We miss you guys!