Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sure hope I don't croak.....

So, for awhile now I have been wanting to try a spinning class. Call me crazy, so I decided now was as good a time as any. So tomorrow a friend and me are going to give it a go. I sure hope I don't croak, I really could. Wish me luck!!!!



One a different note I have been reading a series that I absolutely love! The first book is called Hunger Games, the second is called Catch Games, and the third comes out in March. So if you are looking for a good read this will do the job.

2 comments:

Will n Chelsea said...

Hey Trish!!! I love love love spin classes!!! They totally kick your butt BUT they are so worth it and fun!!!!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE spinning! When I lived in Cedar I got addicted, so much I would go at 5:30am just to get a bike because it was so popular at my gym. I got in the best shape I have ever been when I joined a spinning class. I can't wait to get back into it again. You go girl!! Oh and the Nazi instructors are the best even though you'll hate them in the moment.