Monday, January 4, 2010

Pre-Christmas trip to Paradise

From December 17th-24th Kevin and I went with his family to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. It was such a fun trip, with the perfect mix of relaxation and adventure. I loved every mintue of relaxing at the resort drinking maragartias, and we did a lot of activites that really forced me to step outside my comfort zone. We made a lot of memories, and I am so glad we got to go! One of the trips we did was called Tulum Extreme. It was my favorite part of the trip, with such a variatey of activites. We did three zip lines in the jungle, repeled, snorkeled in fresh water caves call Centos, visited the Mayan ruins, and did some shopping in the town of Tulum.



the caves





Me and our tour guide Helos













Our last day there we did another snorkeling tour. Here we snorkeled for sea turtles and actually saw one! We also dived in an open centos and did a zip line into it.













We also, took the fairy over to the island of Cazmel. There we did a snorkeling in a coral reef, this was the scariest thing for me. For some reason just being out there in the ocean scared the crap out of me. I guess I have seen jaws one to many times.







4 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

cute swimsuit trish!! those pics were fun to see. I want to zip line through the jungle!! FUN!

kathleen said...

thanks for posting the pics I laughed at some of them. You looked so serious in some. Loved seeing them it was fun. looks like you had fun.

GrOnDeLs said...

You guys need to get a life! Your dad-in-law is a real fat ...

searchme27 said...

ah man looks like you guys had a blast