Thursday, March 25, 2010

A day at the park.......

Spring Break what comes to mind for most people when they hear those words? I can think a few crazies, loud music, tropical area, and pool parties! None of which I have ever experienced on my spring break, which is just fine with me. My spring break this year consisted of the park, some really good laughs, chasing my little man around, great food, a trip to the zoo, and riding 4-wheelers. It was really fun to go home and enjoy both of our families. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I didn't get a lot of pictures. However, my sister-in-law Amanda took some really great ones of our play day at the park with her and Paislee.

PAISLEE AND PORTER SHOWIN SOME COUSIN LOVE:





MOM AND PORTER HAVING A GREAT TIME ON THE SLIDE:




After the park we went to my all time favorite place Ideal Dairy in Richfield.




We also took Porter to the zoo with the Daniels on Friday. Porter was so cute, he loved all the animals, and had fun with his cousin McKay. Hopefully I will be able to get some of pictures up of that soon.

1 comment:

kathleen said...

Yes it was fun to have you guys here. It was a fun day. MIss all of you all ready!