Monday, February 16, 2009

A quick trip home

This past week we got to go back to Utah to watch Kevin's little brother Jeb wrestle in the State Tournament. It was a lot of fun to watch Kevin get so into wrestling, he is pretty passionate about it. Jeb ended up finishing fourth, he was a little disappointed in himself-considering he beat the state champ three times this year. However, fourth is great and we are really proud of him. Porter even got into it wearing his " future state champ" shirt and cheering on his Uncle Jeb. We were also able to see my family. My mom and dad came up and we spent Saturday with them in Provo. We had lots of fun staying in a hotel, shopping, and eating lots of good food with them! Thanks mom and dad for everything this weekend. It is always so nice to go home and see our family, we really love it!




You are looking at your future state wrestling champ!




Jeb wrestling
Porter letting me know he hates his carseat















Porter @ Cabela's -he loves all the animals there



Porter & all of his Poulson cousins- he is surronded by the chica's






1 comment:

Poulson's said...

And those chica's LOVE HIM to pieces as does his Auntee Bree! I just think he is the cutest little boy EVER! I love that he is so mini...he is so dang fun & CuTe! I am glad I got to see u sis! It was good to have my kids rawld up by Uncle KEEEVin too, lol. Good ole, uncle Kev...my girls adore u both, they really do talk bout u all the time and how they miss u, and miss staying with you for long fun wkends. I promised the girls that maybe they could go out this summer maybe (the two older ones). Derian is DYING to babysit Porter. She's my LIFEsaver, really. She helps so much, u actually might enjoy her, lol. Ash is a great help too! I'd b lost w/out my older girls! I love it when they're home from school, lol. So good to see u all....glad u got to come to Utah for a few days!