Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ten things I Can't Live Without.......

#10- WHITE RAIN HAIRSPRAY: you heard me I love me some white rain hairspray. It's the cheapest, holds the best, and smells the prettiest. Who needs to buy ten dollar hairspray, when you can by this for a dollar. Plus, its mentioned in the song " Hick Town!"








#9-REALITY TV: There are so many "closet reality TV fans" out there. Well, I am out of the closet, I am not to proud to admit I love to watch reality TV at night time. Some of my favorites include Seventeen Kids and Counting, and just this season The Bachelor! Yea sure some of it might be fake, but who really cares - its relaxing to watch.





#8-ROOT BEER: All I have to say is there is nothing like a good old Root Beer on a Saturday night! Now I have to keep this one at a minimum - I can't be chugging one right after another-but I really love Root Beer.






#7- EXERCISE TV: So most days I don't feel like going out to the gym. On those days I just flip it to exercise TV and work out with them. I really enjoy doing Pilate's it is my favorite and always makes me feel so refreshed.







#6- THE SCRIPTURES: Everyday I start out with reading the scriptures my day always goes so smooth. I have to admit that I don't do this everyday, but when I do it sure does help.








#5-THE OFFICE: This one looks kind of trivial coming after the scriptures, but hey it gives me a good laugh every Thursday night!


























#4- THE DISHWASHER: Actually, I can live without this one, considering I did for three years! This is the first time since I have been married, I have had one. However, know that I see just how great it really is - I never want to go back!




#3: BIG SWEATERS: There is just nothing like a good old hoodie. You can wear them during the day, @ night, in the mountains or in the city!











#2- OUR FAMILIES: Since I have moved away from them, I have realized just how much I love them all! We have the greatest families, there is nothing better then going home and hanging out with them.


























#1-MY BOYS: They mean the world to me-they are the best! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!

2 comments:

Melanie Hawkins Mangum said...

So Cute I love this!

Clarissa and John said...

So cute, Trisha! I love the White Rain Hair Spray. I will have to try it. =)